Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello & Goodbye

It's been a while since I've updated this blog.  I've had every intention of keeping it up but we all know how that goes.

I guess the good thing is, I've been busy travelling with my husband on many adventures with our car club.  We've been participants in parades, attended the St. Pete Grand Prix, another trip to the Dragon and basically just enjoying our lives out there on the road.  :o)

There are a few more updates I want to make to this blog.  One might be coming soon.  I just have to put myself in the right frame of mind.  I need my time and my space to be creative.  All too often, I'll be waxing poetically about something, typing away in a good groove and then, like a needle scratching across a record, I get interrupted and like Kubla Khan, it's gone.

So, if you feel so inclined, please stay tuned.  I can promise you, interesting things are on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment